Everyone defines the perfect vacation differently. One appreciates the pleasure of the slopes in winter, the other loves extended hikes in summer, dreams of the perfect round of golf, or enjoys riding the wonderful mountain roads on a motorcycle, mountain bike or e-bike. Here at Vötter’s Hotel in the unique vacation region of Zell am See-Kaprun you will find all this and much more.
This and that to feel good
You will enjoy the following amenities with us
- free internet access via WLAN in the whole house
- free parking and also covered carports with reservation for a fee
- 10 % discount on admission to the TAUERN SPA Kaprun – ticket service at the reception desk
Additionally in summer
- Free of charge you get the Zell am See-Kaprun summer card for your summer vacation
Additionally in winter
- Ski pass service for you in winter – book your ticket directly at the reception desk
- 30 % discount on ski rental at our partner Sport 2000 – including delivery and pick-up service
- free ski bus to the lifts – only 350 m to the comfortable ski in – ski out
- Christmas & New Year’s Eve or in February additionally twice daily free hotel shuttle to Schmittenhöhe
- lockable ski cellar
- Organization of overnight ski service at the rental partner Sport 2000
And the most important thing for a relaxing vacation:
Always a smile on your lips! Together with our dedicated team we will spoil you with loving service.
Services that can be added
The exciting vacation program for children from 5 to 15 years offers a lot of adventure and variety! For example, glacier day Ice & Snow (Kitzsteinhorn), trekking with llamas & alpacas (Klammsee), Schmidolin’s baptism of fire (Schmittenhöhe), adventure day on the farm or pirate treasure hunt (Lake Zell). Participation in the program costs only € 15,- per day / child with the Zell am See-Kaprun Summer Card.
You would like to spend a few hours without children during your vacation and still know that your offspring is in good hands? Upon request, we will be happy to arrange a babysitting service for you.
you and your everyday life.