All our guests use the public transport system for free
Clogged-up roads, traffic jams, the everlasting search for a parking spot … all of that is a thing of your past during your summer holiday, at least if you’re spending it in Zell am See-Kaprun. With the Pinzgau mobility card, all public transport throughout the entire region is free of charge starting from your very first night at Vötter’s Hotel – book your favourite room now!
- Valid from 1 May to 31 October
- Free use of all public transport throughout the entire Pinzgau region
- Train, bus and Pinzgauer Lokalbahn train included (excluding steam trains and special trains)
- Mobility card is valid as a ticket
- Included from your very first night when staying in Zell am See-Kaprun (can even be used on the days of arrival and departure)
- Also included in the Zell am See-Kaprun Summer Card options