All guests use public transport for free
Traffic chaos, traffic jams, finding a parking space … all this is a thing of the past for you during your summer holiday from May 2019, provided you spend it in Zell am See-Kaprun. With the Zell am See-Kaprun mobility card, all public transport in the Pinzgau region is free of charge and this from the very first night with us.
- valid from 1 May to 31 October
- free use of all public transport throughout the Pinzgau area
- Includes trains, postal buses and Pinzgauer Lokalbahn (excluding steam and special trains)
- Mobility card is considered a ticket
- Included in the stay in Zell am See-Kaprun from the 1st night (also usable on the day of arrival and departure)
- Also included in the offer of the Zell am See-Kaprun summer map